A free community celebration of the working and recreational waterfront.
- Introduction to sailing for kids and teens--get out on a boat!
- NEW THIS YEAR! OktobeRun charity running race, that benefits Redwood City Education Foundation. OktobeRun includes a half-marathon, as well as a 5K fun run. Over 2,000 runners are expected to participate. Sign up for the run here.
- Boat Rides & Harbor Tours. Sign up here for boat rides with Marine Science Institute.
- NEW THIS YEAR! Sam’s Chowdermobile. It has been voted one of the best food trucks in the Bay Area.
- Live Music Decades will rock Portfest with a variety of musical styles from Chuck Berry to Katy Perry 11 to 1 pm. Check them out! Decades website
- Live Music by OTR, a great rock n' roll and R&B band playing music from the 70's on up to the latest hits 1:30 to 3:30 pm. OTR Band website
- Boat rides!
- Working Waterfront Trolley Tour--go behind the scenes for a guided half-hour tour of the Port's industrial businesses
- Beer Garden and Tiki Bar
- Children’s and Teen’s Activities
- Food Booths & Food Trucks
Getting to PortFest! Take the train and shuttle to the Port of Redwood City for the free public PortFest festival. View FREE PortFest Shuttle schedule here. Shuttle will stop on Winslow* next to Northbound tracks. If you drive to PortFest, take Seaport Blvd. east over highway 101. Stay in the left lane! Turn left at Seaport Court (3rd light). Parking is free.
Thank you to the following sponsors for their support sponsoring the following activities at PortFest:
- Sims Metal Management, Music Stage
- Pete and Paula Uccelli Foundation, Kids Bounce House
- Seaport Industrial Association, Working Waterfront Tours
- Spinnaker Sailing, Free Sailboat Rides
- Sea Scouts, Free Boat Rides
- Marine Science Institute, Shark Tank & Touch Sea Life Exhibit
- San Mateo County Historical Association, Logging Exhibit
- RWC Parks & Rec Dept, Kid's Activity Table
- RWC Public Library, Face Painting & Balloon Man
Food, Vendors & Information Booths:
- Ar 3 Generations Creations - Jewelry & Driftwood Art
- Daily News
- Kaiser Hospital
- Little Brothers Kettle Corn
- Marine Science Institute - shark tank, boat rides
- Mariner Girl Scouts - dockside tours
- Midpeninsula Regional
Open Space District
- Pete & Paul Uccelli Foundation - Kids' Bounce House
- Port of Redwood City
- Peninsula Youth Sailing Foundation - boat rides, food & bev.
- Optimists Club - Burgers & Hot Dogs
- Redwood City Parks, Rec. & Commt'y Svcs.
Dept. - Kids' activities
- Redwood City Public
Library - Kids' activities
- Redwood Creek Preservation
- RWC Fire Department
- RWC Police Department
- Sam's Chowdermobile - Food Truck
- S.M. County
Historical Association - logging exhibit
- Sea Scouts - boat rides
- Seaport Industrial
Association - working waterfront tours, info
- Sequoia Yacht Club - Tiki
- Sequoia Yacht Club-Beer Tent
- SF Concessions
- Spice Affairs - Indian food
- Spinnaker Sailing School - boat rides
- Swifty Sweets
- Taqueria Angelica's
- Tera Tera - jewelry, scarves, hand carvings
- U.S. Coast Guard
- Z-Sausage - Food Truck