- Introduction to sailing for kids and teens--get out on a boat!
- NEW THIS YEAR! OktobeRun charity running race, that benefits Redwood City Education Foundation. OktobeRun includes a half-marathon, as well as a 5K fun run. OktobeRun had over 400 half-marathoners and 800 5K runners. Sign up for the 2015 run here.
- Boat Rides & Harbor Tours. Sign up here for boat rides with Marine Science Institute. These tours sold out in 2014. (This link will be enabled in summer of 2015 for next year's PortFest.)
- NEW THIS YEAR! Sam’s Chowdermobile. It has been voted one of the best food trucks in the Bay Area.
- Live Music Thanks to Decades for the great music at the 2014 PortFest! Decades website
- Live Music Thanks to OTR for the wonderful performance at the 2014 PortFest! OTR Band website
- Boat rides!
- Working Waterfront Trolley Tour--go behind the scenes for a guided half-hour tour of the Port's industrial businesses
- Beer Garden and Tiki Bar
- Children’s and Teen’s Activities
- Food Booths & Food Trucks
Getting to PortFest! Take the train and shuttle to the Port of Redwood City for the free public PortFest festival. View FREE PortFest Shuttle schedule here. The 2015 Shuttle schedule will be posted next summer. Next year a stop will be added near the Southbound tracks as well as the stop on Winslow* next to Northbound tracks. Look for the signs that say "PortFest Shuttle Stop".
If you drive to PortFest, take Seaport Blvd. east over highway 101. Stay in the left lane! Turn left at Seaport Court (3rd light). Parking is free.
If you bike to PortFest, here is the recommended route from the downtown Redwood City Caltrain station. Follow the green path indicated on the map shown here: Bike route to PortFest
Thank you to the following sponsors for their support sponsoring the following activities at PortFest:
- Sims Metal Management, Music Stage
- Pete and Paula Uccelli Foundation, Kids Bounce House
- Boxer Industries, Bandstand
- Seaport Industrial Association, Working Waterfront Tours
- Spinnaker Sailing, Free Sailboat Rides
- Sea Scouts, Free Boat Rides
- Marine Science Institute, Shark Tank & Touch Sea Life Exhibit
- San Mateo County Historical Association, Logging Exhibit
- RWC Parks & Rec Dept, Kid's Activity Table
- RWC Public Library, Face Painting & Balloon Man
Food, Vendors & Information Booths:
- Ar 3 Generations Creations - Jewelry & Driftwood Art
- Canada College
- Childrens' International
- Daily News
- Elizabeth Lynn Moon Original Art jewelry
- Home of Om
- Kaiser Hospital
- Little Brothers Kettle Corn
- Marine Science Institute - shark tank, boat rides
- Mariner Girl Scouts
- Moffett Squadron Sea Cadets
- Pete & Paul Uccelli Foundation - Kids' Bounce House
- Port of Redwood City
- Peninsula Youth Sailing Foundation - boat rides, food & bev.
- Redwood City Parks, Rec. & Commt'y Svcs.
Dept. - Kids' activities
- Redwood City Public
Library - Kids' activities
- Redwood City Fire Department
- Redwood City Police Department
- Redwood Creek Association, Inc.
- Redwood Creek Preservation Trust
- Sam's Chowdermobile - Food Truck
- San Francisco Bay Marinas For All
- San Mateo County
- Sea Scouts - boat rides
- Seaport Industrial
Association - working waterfront tours, info
- Sequoia Yacht Club - Tiki
- Sequoia Yacht Club-Beer Tent
- SF Concessions
- Spinnaker Sailing School - boat rides
- Swifty Sweets
- Taqueria Angelica's
- Tenzin Tashi crystals, rocks & clothing
- Tera Tera - jewelry, scarves, hand carvings
- U.S. Coast Guard
- Woodside General Store - logging exhibit
- Z-Sausage - Food Truck