- Introduction to sailing for kids and teens--get out on a boat!
- Boat Rides & Harbor Tours. Sign up here for boat rides with Marine Science Institute. The link is not yet enabled for 2016. Check back to this website later.
- Live entertainment to be announced! Visit this website in early summer to find out the bands that will be performing.
- Working Waterfront Trolley Tour--go behind the scenes for a guided half-hour tour of the Port's industrial businesses
- Beer Garden and Tiki Bar
- Children’s and Teen’s Activities
- Food Booths & Food Trucks
Getting to PortFest! Take the train and shuttle to the Port of Redwood City for the free public PortFest festival. View FREE PortFest Shuttle schedule here. The 2016 Shuttle schedule is not yet posted. Look for the sandwich sign that says "PortFest Shuttle Stop". It will be stationed next to the taxi pick-up area on the sidewalk of Winslow St. (Southbound train travelers will need to cross over the tracks at the designated crossing to get to the shuttle stop.)
If you drive to PortFest, take Seaport Blvd. east over highway 101. Stay in the left lane! Turn left at Seaport Court (3rd light). Parking is free.
If you bike to PortFest, here is the recommended route from the downtown Redwood City Caltrain station. Follow the green path indicated on the map shown here: Bike route to PortFest
Thank you to the following SPONSORS for their generous support of the following activities at the 2015 PortFest:
- Monolith Materials Inc., Music Stage
- Sims Metal Management, Shuttle to Caltrain station
- Seaport Industrial Association, Working Waterfront Tours
- Pabco Gypsum, Boat rides on Sea Scout boat "Gryphon"
- Spinnaker Sailing, Free Sailboat Rides
- Marine Science Institute, Shark Tank & Touch Sea Life Exhibit, and Harbor Tours
- San Mateo County History Museum and Woodside General Store, Logging Exhibit
- RWC Parks & Rec Dept, Kid's Activity Table
- RWC Public Library, Face Painting & Balloon Man
- Recology San Mateo County
- RWC Fire Dept.
Food, Vendors & Information Booths from 2015. This list will be updated for 2016 when we have the applications in.
- Bay Area News Group
- Big Ed's Buzzard BBQ
- Canada College
- Gotta Love Kettle Korn
- Hands-on Arts & Crafts booths
- Jewelry by Jerry
- Kids' Bounce House
- Marine Science Institute - shark tank, boat rides
- Mariner Girl Scouts
- Miss Redwood City/San Mateo County
- Mo Bo BBQ
- Mural Activity--Public Participation
- Our 3 Generations Creations
- Port of Redwood City
- Peninsula Youth Sailing Foundation
- Recover Your Thoughts Book Binders
- Redwood City Parks, Rec. & Commt'y Svcs.
Dept. - Kids' activities
- Redwood City Police Dept. - Kids' fingerprinting and safety info
- Redwood City Public
Library - Kids' activities
- Redwood City Fire Department
- Redwood Creek Preservation Trust
- St. Peter's Episcopal Church
- San Mateo County
- Sea Scouts - Opening Ceremonies, boat rides
- Seaport Industrial
Association - working waterfront tours, info
- Sequoia Yacht Club - Tiki
- Sequoia Yacht Club-Beer Tent
- Scoops S.J. dessert truck
- Spinnaker Sailing School - boat rides
- Spiral Binding
- Steve Cortez Cooking Demo and Cuisine
- Swifty Sweets
- Taqueria Angelica's
- Tangee Trowbridge
- Tera Tera - jewelry, scarves, hand carvings
- U.S. Coast Guard
Sector San Francisco - CG Cutter SOCKEYE
- Water Balls Activity
- Woodside General Store - logging exhibit